WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Our team is made up of professionals who provide free, caring, and confidential counseling for women experiencing an unexpected pregnancy, or who are simply in need of extra support during their pregnancy.
If you choose to parent your child, we will walk alongside you with emotional, educational, and practical support from the beginning of services until your child is six months old.
If you choose adoption, we will provide information, emotional support, and discuss questions you have before you make your decision. We will then assist you in creating your adoption plan and continue to offer services for up to one year post-birth. Check out our Parent Profiles!
• 24/7 on-call for emergencies
• Birth options counseling
• Flexible meetings; in your home or community
• Parenting skills
• Child development
• Pregnancy and Childbirth Education
• Adoption planning
• Community resource referrals
• Goal Setting
• Baby Items
• Support for individuals of ALL ages, including minors
• Healthy Relationship Education and Family Planning
FREE SERVICES PROVIDED BY PSS INCLUDE:
Want to know more?