ECFA will post job opportunities on this page as they become available. Even if no jobs are listed, we are always willing to receive inquires and resumes.
To apply for a position, qualified candidates should send a cover letter and current resumé to Linda Oberbrunner, District Director:
- Mail: 1617 South 124th Street, New Berlin, WI 53151
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 262-789-1881
- Fax: 262-789-1887
Birth Parent Caseworker
This position involves the provision of pregnancy counseling and case management services to women and men experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. The life-valuing options of parenting or adoption are encouraged. Community outreach is also an expectation of the position.
- BSW or recent MSW graduate; in addition, Wisconsin CSW Licensure
- Case management and home visitation experience preferred
- A heart for women and men experiencing an unplanned pregnancy
- Personal identification with the Agency mission
- Computer word processing skills essential
ECFA is an independent evangelical Christian agency licensed by the States of Illinois and Wisconsin and accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Services to Children and Families. ECFA is a member of the Child Welfare League of America. It is a faith-based agency affiliated with the National Association of Evangelicals. Please read our Statement of Faith.
Evangelical Child and Family Agency is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, or disability unrelated to the essential duties of the position.